Re: [O] New version of VimOrganizer, an Org-mode clone in Vim

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] New version of VimOrganizer, an Org-mode clone in Vim
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 23:09:24 +0100

Hi Herb

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 01:31, Herbert Sitz <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'd be glad to hear any feedback, comments, suggestions. . .

My intention is the opposite of undermining your work in any way and I
find it a good thing that users who prefer Vim can handle Org files
too. But for completeness and because it is not well known let me
suggest to point out here

> An intro to some of the stuff in the new version is here:
> https://github.com/hsitz/VimOrganizer/blob/master/intro.txt

or at a similar place that there is also the possibility to have the
vi modal editing paradigm and most of the vi key bindings within Emacs
itself by using a vi emulation like Viper mode. (I use Emacs with
Viper mode all the time to have the best of both worlds.)

Michael