[O] agenda secondary filtering by category

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [O] agenda secondary filtering by category
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:16:13 +0100

Hi all,

I love the fast way of secondary filtering by tag.
I already have several custom agenda views sorted by category.
Having lots of org files the display of the result of a custom agenda view is
"slow" on my machines.
I would therefore love to have the possibility of secondary filtering by
category.

What do others think?

Best,
Rainer