Re: [O] org-mode are these two entries identical for org-mode?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode are these two entries identical for org-mode?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 04:19:16 -0500 (EST)

I tried an experiment and am glad I didn't save its results!  Results
are that you actually have to indent otherwise, all you have in the file
are the headlines once org-mode sees the file.  I have a newly installed
debian system on the first sata drive I used and I'm using org-mode to
log the  extras I install on the system as well as configuration changes
I make as they happen.