Re: [O] bug in odt export via mathml of equations containing '&'

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] bug in odt export via mathml of equations containing '&'
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 03:04:04 +0530

,---- From ftp://ftp.ams.org/ams/doc/amsmath/short-math-guide.pdf

| Note. The plain TEX form \matrix{...\cr...\cr} and the related commands
| \pmatrix, \cases should be avoided in LATEX (and when the amsmath
| package is loaded they are disabled).
`----

Any idea what the above statement means? I have a strong feeling that
you picked the above stuff out of curiosity and hit a road-block right
away.

Btw, what is your general opinion on usability of MathToWeb vis-a-vis
ODT export. Do you think MathToWeb can be recommeded in org-odt texinfo
manual and may be bundled with the org release tarballs.