Re: [O] zotero plain, org-odt, and citations in general

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] zotero plain, org-odt, and citations in general
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:34:24 -0500

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Erik Hetzner <address@hidden> wrote:
At Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:37:03 -0500,
Matt Price wrote:

> Similar for me -- the Org buffer hangs, and MozRepl looks like it's
> just been sitting there idly.
>
> also on the most recent MozRepl, emacs 24, fairly recent org-mode, firefox
> 8, ubuntu 10.10.

I was going to suggest this sounds like a problem with Emacs 24, but I
installed Emacs 24 & it works for me. I am using Firefox 7, but I
doubt that is much of an issue.

I assume that you have started MozRepl and selected an item to insert
in Zotero?

best, Erik

yes, I had done those two things (htough not hte first time round!).  If MozRepl isn't started I get a diferent, quite helpful error message; in this case there is just (as for Christian) a message "Process MozRepl deleted" which shows up before I press C-g to end the hang.  I imagine htis is a bug in MozRepl