Re: [O] babel, beamer: Prevent apostrophe/single quote mangling, so exam

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] babel, beamer: Prevent apostrophe/single quote mangling, so examples can be reused from PDF
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:17:55 -0600

Probably it was another issue. I've double checked in another text editor that
I'm getting correct apostrophes in tex output. I tried with or without your
code in dot emacs (I restarted emacs). It is something in LaTeX or some package
that triggers it:(

I've came across this
http://www.cs.sfu.ca/~ggbaker/reference/characters/#single . It says that for
typewriter font LaTeX won't substitute apostrophe with closing single quote.
However I thought that verbatim as produced by babel implies typewriter font.

Mikhail