Re: [O] slow agenda view and scrolling through headlines

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] slow agenda view and scrolling through headlines
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 00:32:59 -0500

Susan Addy <address@hidden> wrote:

> In your opinion, can I rule out the idea that I have too many
> headlines or to many TODOs since it is sometimes fast? Is there
> anything to suggest that I might reformat my files?

I don't know - but I think it's too early to start changing
files if you don't have any idea about what causes the slowdown.

I had send a set of suggestions and questions in another email:
what agenda command are you using? and can you limit the list
of agenda files to each file in turn? The idea was to see if
there was *one* file that caused the slowness and try to
get a clue from that.

Nick