Re: [O] About commit named "Allow multi-line properties to be specified

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] About commit named "Allow multi-line properties to be specified in property blocks"
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 09:56:49 -0700

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Eric I lost a bit track of what was the final decsion. Guess a good
> way to get back on track would be helping with the documentary. Any
> tasks to do?

Tom has handled the documentation (thanks Tom!) so he would know better
than I if there are any outstanding documentation tasks.

As a means of catching up with the final decisions I would recommend
reviewing the two commit messages linked to from my email this morning
announcing the merge.

Another task which would be much appreciated would be to go through the
introduction to working with code blocks on Worg and update the syntax
as appropriate. http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/intro.html

Thanks for the offer! -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte