Re: [O] New feature branch: org-xhtml-and-org-odt

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] New feature branch: org-xhtml-and-org-odt
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:09:15 +0100

Hi Joakim,

address@hidden writes:

> Interesting. Is this available in a branch somewhere? Meanwhile I'll
> have a look at org-lparse.

Not yet.

org-lparse is a line parser, currently used for the ODT exporter,
and planned to be used for the HTML exporter (which is already based
on line parsing, but does not use an external parser.)

The parser from Nicolas stores an Org buffer (or region) into a list,
reflecting the structure of all the elements and their properties.

Maybe you saw the slides I presented at the GNU Hackers meeting,
I presented an sneak preview of an early prototype by Nicolas - see

http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/emacs-orgmode-gnu-hackers-meeting-2011.html

See slide 19.

HTH,

--