Re: [O] Org-mode latex-export minted problem

From: Niels Giesen
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode latex-export minted problem
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:55:25 +0100

Piotr Kaźmierczak <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having a hard time configuring org-mode LaTeX export to work with minted
> package for code listings. I put
>
> #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{minted}
> #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usemintedstyle{emacs}
>
> in the header of my org mode file, and then
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC haskell :exports code
> some haskell code here
> #+END_SRC
>
> when I wanted to put the code listing. My .emacs has a proper minted
> configuration for org-mode set, too:
>
> ; minted latex export
> (setq org-export-latex-listings 'minted)
> (setq org-export-latex-minted-options
>       '(("frame" "lines")
>         ("fontsize" "\\scriptsize")
>         ("linenos" "")))
> (setq org-latex-to-pdf-process
>       '("pdflatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode %s"
>         "pdflatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode %s"
>         "pdflatex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode %s"))

Hi Piotr,

Try and narrow down the problem:

1. Start Emacs with the -q option,
2. Open test.org, which is

* Test minted export

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
;; minted latex export
(setq org-export-latex-listings 'minted
      org-export-latex-minted-options
      '(("frame" "lines")
        ("fontsize" "\\scriptsize")
        ("linenos" "")))
#+end_src

3. Evaluate the emacs-lisp block in test.org
4. Press C-c C-e L

With me, this outputs the src block correctly, namely as

\begin{minted}[frame=lines,fontsize=\scriptsize,linenos]{common-lisp}
; minted latex export
(setq org-export-latex-listings 'minted
      org-export-latex-minted-options
      '(("frame" "lines")
        ("fontsize" "\\scriptsize")
        ("linenos" "")))
\end{minted}

If you get the same output, something else in your .emacs or custom.el
or so must play you parts, if not, you may have to check your org mode
version.

Regards, Niels.

--
http://pft.github.com/