Re: [O] when export org-mode to html, don't export entries of TODO, CANC

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] when export org-mode to html, don't export entries of TODO, CANCELED
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 21:59:49 -0500

filebat Mark <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Bernt
>
> I am not sure whether I get you correctly.
>
> The behavior of [#+OPTIONS: tasks:("DONE") todo:nil] looks like (setq
> org-export-with-todo-keywords nil).
>
> My purpose is not to export entries of "TODO", "CANCELED", etc,
> instead of only strings of "TODO", "CANCELED".

This should export all headings that have no todo keyword AND headings
with the DONE keyword.  All other keywords are skipped which I thought
was what you were trying to accomplish.

I tested it with this org file: http://norang.ca/tmp/scratch.org
which exports to http://norang.ca/tmp/scratch.html

-Bernt