[O] [org-babel] switching off (re-)evaluation of code blocks during Org

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: [O] [org-babel] switching off (re-)evaluation of code blocks during Org export
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:37:13 +0000

Dear  Org-Babel developers,

When I am exporting an *.org buffer to, say, HTML or PDF (via Latex) the code
blocks of at least some languages are executed during the export process. (Has
this always been like that, I noticed this for the first time?)

I would like to switch that off completely. I prefer evaluating code blocks
individually to check their results. Also, many of by code blocks run
substantial programs which slow down the export process considerably.

I could not find an option to switch this off in the documentation. Apologies
if I missed something obvious. I assume it is there somewhere, but I could not
find it.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Torsten