Re: [O] Open Drawer using keys or even better automatically

From: Markus Grebenstein
Subject: Re: [O] Open Drawer using keys or even better automatically
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:47:17 +0100

Dear Suvayu,

at first: sorry for the late response. My last response is "lost in space". I know how to export my thesis.

This was just about having the ability to see nothing else but the headings and the synopsis itself, where the synopsis should be something like

* The Heading
:SYNOPSIS:
Here we have the synopsis text
:END:

Here comes some very lengthy and boring text.

What I'd wish to see is something like.

* The Heading
Here we have the synopsis text

Like e.g. within the Scrivener Cardboard.

Best Markus