[O] Implement a new emphasis style to hide text

From: Stefan Janik
Subject: [O] Implement a new emphasis style to hide text
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:02:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
for some purposes I need to hide some words. (It would help to memorize these
words). In the enriched mode I can do this just by marking the words and
choosing M-x facemenu-set-background and then typing "black" for the "Background
color".

In the org-mode the enriched mode doesn't work.

A perfect solution for me would be a new emphasis style:
Maybe something like $a hidden text.$ --> $JUSTABLACKBOX$
(like the _underline style_ ).
How can I do that? (Or any other suggestions?)

Thanks.

Best regard, Stephan