[O] Emacs Prelude

From: SndChaser
Subject: [O] Emacs Prelude
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 20:25:21 -0600

Is anybody here using Bozhidar Batsov's Emacs Prelude? (https://github.com/bbatsov/emacs-prelude)

The reason I as is: by default it disables the Up, Down, Left, right keys (in order to try to for users to learn the C-N, C-P, C-F, C-B, etc. keys). This, of course, messes with the structure editing keys (M-Up, M-Left, M-S-Up, etc.) So, being a relative n00b to emacs, this brings about two questions:

1) Is there a way I can re-hook these keys, just to make them active in Org-Mode?

-Or -

2) Has someone bound: org-do-promote, org-do-demote, org-promote-subtree. org-demote-subtree, org-move-subtree-up and org-move-subtree-down to another set of keys that is as handy / workable as the original bindings?

George

--
We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.