Re: [O] Generating clock table for arbitrary date range

From: Herbert Sitz
Subject: Re: [O] Generating clock table for arbitrary date range
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 19:30:32 +0000 (UTC)

A. Ryan Reynolds <a.ryan.reynolds <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Is there any way to specify a start and end date for the :block property of a
clock table? Lately I have often
> found myself submitting an invoice based upon my clock report on Friday
evening, only to be called
> frantically on Saturday and having to put in additional hours (this should
sound familiar to many
> programmers :)), which I then need to attribute to next week's clock table to
be submitted on the following
> invoice. Is there an easy way to do this?
> --
> A. Ryan Reynolds

I'm not sure how this solves problem you describe, but see the tstart and tend
options for clocktables:
http://orgmode.org/manual/The-clock-table.html#The-clock-table

For example:

#+begin: clocktable  :tstart "<2011-10-27 Tue>" :tend "<2011-11-22 Tue>"
#+end

The above is for a dynamic block in the document.  If you're talking about
clocktables in agenda I assume the way to modify is to change the period of the
agenda view.