Re: [O] calendar view

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] calendar view
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:41:50 +0100

sergio <address@hidden> writes:

Hi!

>>> Am I right, that orgmode doesn't have a calendar view
>> Only the agenda.
> I mean, that agenda can't display month as calendar.

If a month calendar is a a big square containing a line for each week
which in turn contains little square for the days, then the answer is
no.  However, you can display a usual agenda for one month (or the next
X days) using `org-agenda-custom-commands'.

For the nice visual overview, just go with calfw.

Bye,
Tassilo