Re: [O] Worg migration complete

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Worg migration complete
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:11:34 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
> We also migrated all public keys from repo.or.cz to orgmode.org:
> so people who had push access to Worg can push without bothering
> about sending their public key again.  Just do:
>
>   ~$ git clone address@hidden:worg.git

That does not seem to work for me, how to proceeed?

Cloning into 'worg.test'...
Permission denied (publickey).

I've tried both "worg" as user name and my username from repo.or.cz, but
get the same error.  Cloning the repo via the public interface (not ssh)
works well, thank you.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: