Re: [O] Export all clocks or find last clock out. Is it possible?

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] Export all clocks or find last clock out. Is it possible?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 01:40:55 -0600

On 12/11/2011 01:10 AM, Puneeth Chaganti wrote:
> On 12/11/11, Mikhail Titov <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I wonder if I can see all clocks in a table or export them somehow as
>> csv or alike?
> Look at `org-clock-report' function [
> http://orgmode.org/manual/The-clock-table.html ]
This does not show all clocks. I've tried clock table with :timestamp.
It shows task time and deadlines and alike but not all clock-in &
clock-out for a task.
>> Also how can I navigate to the last clock out?
> `org-clock-goto' function can do this for you.
>
> Use `M-x org-clock-goto' (By default, it is bound to C-c C-x C-j)
This results in "No active or recent clock task". Generally it works
find while I'm working on document. But if I open old document, it does
not work for some reason :(

I've tried both your suggestions before and that is why I'm asking here
in the list.

M.