[O] Inconsistency between #+OPTIONS and EXPORT_OPTIONS on LaTeX heading

From: Sean Whitton
Subject: [O] Inconsistency between #+OPTIONS and EXPORT_OPTIONS on LaTeX heading levels
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:25:57 +0000

Hello,

When I set #+OPTIONS: H:1, I get what I expect: \section{} is the only
heading used and second level outline levels are converted to whatever
my org-export-lower-levels is set to, and the table of contents just has
the \section{}s in it.

When I set EXPORT_OPTIONS to H:1, I get \section{} and \subsection{} in
the body text, but the table of contents only lists \section{}s.

I want the first behaviour myself, but in any case, shouldn’t this be
consistent between the two?

Thanks.