Re: [O] Export all clocks or find last clock out. Is it possible?

From: Olaf Dietsche
Subject: Re: [O] Export all clocks or find last clock out. Is it possible?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:05:22 +0100

Mikhail Titov <address@hidden> writes:

> I wonder if I can see all clocks in a table or export them somehow as
> csv or alike?
>
> Also how can I navigate to the last clock out?

As already suggested by Puneeth `org-clock-goto' (with prefix: C-u C-c
C-x C-j) lists the most recently used clocks and C-u C-c C-x C-j 1 jumps
to the last clocked task.

`org-clock-history-length' sets the number of tasks shown.

(custom-set-variables
 '(org-clock-history-length 28))

Besides the org manual, Bernt Hansen has an excellent website
<http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html> covering his workflow with orgmode.
Look out for `org-clock-goto' in "1.5 Key Bindings" and "15.19 Speed
commands".

> I know I can do some exercise with awk or perl, but perhaps there should
> be a better solution. I tried to google but I can't find anything :(

Regards, Olaf