Re: [O] Simple reference card browser by Anything.el

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [O] Simple reference card browser by Anything.el
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 08:52:49 +0100

SAKURAI Masashi <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Masashi,

> Thank you for your comment.
> If I can contribute this program, I'll be glad.

First of all, in the mean time it's mostly Thierry Volpiatto and
Rubikitch doing all the work on anything.el.

> How should I do, Tassilo?

Get an account at repo.or.cz.  The project site is this:

  http://repo.or.cz/w/anything-config.git

Then you can do your changes and send a git patch to one of us.  I
think, you could also fork the project so that we could pull and push
back and forth, but I'm not sure how well that works for repo.or.cz.
It's quite similar to github but older and not that featureful.

Bye,
Tassilo