Re: [O] org-search-goto.el - full text search to go to lo cations in you

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [O] org-search-goto.el - full text search to go to lo cations in your org buffers
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:50:55 +0000 (UTC)

Takaaki ISHIKAWA <takaxp <at> ieee.org> writes:

> If this package can handle `org-directory' having org files,
> or `org-agenda-files', it is more handy.

org-agenda-files should be no problem, since this package searches in
all opened org buffers, and org opens all agenda files when building
the agenda.

As for org-directory the simplest solution is to have all org files
opened from there and then this tool will search in those too.

Since the invention of iswitchb, ido and similar tools we don't travel
the buffer list sequentialy anymore, so you can have all of your org files
opened in emacs all the time, because it doesn't matter if 5 files are
open or 20.