Re: [O] Time tracking with MobileOrg

From: Bill Day
Subject: Re: [O] Time tracking with MobileOrg
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:22:57 -0500

Hey, don't forget us iPhone users!  We'd love to see time tracking, too!  :)

(While we are talking feature requests, it would also be nice to have clickable http:// links).

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Matthew Jones <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Tobias, I think this would be a great feature for the Android version.  It would be helpful if you could add this as a feature request in the issue tracker:

https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues

As well as any ideas you have on how it should work... that will help us prioritize it as a feature.