Re: [O] The reportmode report does not count the running clock

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] The reportmode report does not count the running clock
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:17:26 +0100

On 13.12.2011, at 16:30, Bernt Hansen wrote:

> address@hidden (François Pinard) writes:
>
>> Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

>>> ;; Include current clocking task in clock reports
>>> (setq org-clock-report-include-clocking-task t)
>>
>> Isn't that nice! :-)  Thanks again, Bernt.
>>
>> The variable is not referred to in the Org mode manual (version 7.7
>> here).  It might be a good idea to include it.
>>
>> François
> It isn't?  Oops.  I'll prepare a patch for this.

Note that there is a million variables which are not referred to
in the manual - simply too many to mention them all.  It might be
useful to mentions this one, otherwise I would urge restraint.

A good way to find unknown variables is described here:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-customize.html

- Carsten