Re: [O] [bug] Org link dialog escapes URL spaces incorrectly

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] Org link dialog escapes URL spaces incorrectly
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:30:06 -0500

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 12:32, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
> Good enough for me. I don't remember whether you supplied a patch for this
> (sorry, no time to check atm) but if you did, maybe the OP can test it and
> make sure that it does what he expected (or maybe he's done that already -
> I can't remember and I'm completely discombobulated right now, even more than
> usual).

I was sorry to hear about your family emergency. I hope you are feeling better.

I just tried with the latest source, and the problem still exists for me.

Org-mode version 7.8.02 (release_7.8.02.3.gfb8c)
GNU Emacs 24.0.90.3 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
of 2011-12-14 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 3.xdev

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/