Re: [O] [DEV] Package org-find-timestamps on worg

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: Re: [O] [DEV] Package org-find-timestamps on worg
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:29:04 +0100

Hi Marcelo,

Am 19.12.2011 04:39, schrieb Marcelo de Moraes Serpa:
Hey, sounds useful!

Thank you !

I couldn't really use it though, I don't get this prompt:

"Start date (or end):"

Should I input the start or end date there? It shows twice, with the same
prompt.

I think the prompt is similar but different in both cases; just enter the two
endpoints of the interval
and the function will swap them as needed. So you may enter the start-date or
the end-date first, it does not matter.

Also, what is the difference of using the agenda + log (to include archives) and go back
in time with "b" ?

There is probably some overlap here, but I do not see a way to find the
timstamps of CLOSED entries
with the agenda. So the agenda does not show what you have accomplished, only
what is still open.

Another point are maybe inactive timestamps, which I use a lot to simply mark
my notes with the current date.
I do not know, if they readily show up in the agenda.

Hope, this helps.

with kind regards, Marc