Re: [O] org file for reference card?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] org file for reference card?
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:23:46 +0100

Hi Vikas,

Vikas Rawal wrote:

>> We can write a dedicated exporter for that.  Basically, it just needs to
>> insert a specific header (see doc/orgcard.tex) and to convert list items
>> into \key{...}{...} entries -- those kinds of things are now possible
>> with org-element.el and org-export.el.
>
> I will come up with the bare bones org file. Somebody will have to
> help with the exporter. I have no clue of how this is done.
>
> Let us start by a basic org file and see how far we can reach.

It could be wise that this Org refcard would be usable by anything-orgcard as
well. It currently uses a text file located at http://orgmode.org/orgcard.txt.

Updating the code of M. Sakurai _should_ not be too difficult to make it work
from a real Org file (instead of a text file).

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban