Re: [O] [babel] noweb and results for ob-screen?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] noweb and results for ob-screen?
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:08:37 +0000

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
> recently I discovered babel in combination with screen. I really like it.
> However, I tried to use noweb but it seems not to work.  Getting it working
> would allow to write "tasks" and arbitrary combine them to bigger tasks.
>
> I would be interested in results too.  Would be nice to receive some
> feedback from above tasks.  Thus, one could document the success or
> results.  For now I have to copy results from the screen terminal which is
> kind of error prone.
>
> Any chance to enhance ob-screen with the above features?
>
> Totti

I have never tried the screen support in babel although I do use screen
all the time on my smaller devices (Nokia N900, for instance) and for
remote clusters etc.

However, for shell scripting, I have always used ob-sh.  What do you
gain from that isn't possible with ob-sh?  Just curious in case I am
missing some very useful functionality!

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.90.1
: using Org-mode version 7.8.02 (release_7.8.02.26.g314e)