Re: [O] Inconsistent output when logging things between org-indent-mode

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: [O] Inconsistent output when logging things between org-indent-mode set to on and off
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:24:27 +0100

Hello!

2011/12/23 Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>
Hello,

Gustav Wikström <address@hidden> writes:

> When org-indent-mode is inactive i get spaces in front of schedules and
> deadlines under a headline, to match the start of the text of the headline
> i presume. When org-indent-mode is active I do not see this behaviour.
>
> Example when scheduling something with org-indent-mode on and then looking
> at the plain text:
>
> ***** Test
> SCHEDULED: <2011-12-23 Fri>

I don't have that behaviour. C-c C-s on an headline, with Org indent
mode active, indent (virtually) the line like:

> ***** Test
>       SCHEDULED: <2011-12-23 Fri>

How do you obtain that?

If you disable org-mode after the scheduling and just looking at the plain text you will see no indentation. This is good (according to me ;) )

Doing the same thing from the start, without org-indent-mode, gives another result. This is the inconsistency I mention.

Kind regards
Gustav