Re: [O] [patch] Fix variable assignments written in the old way (in the

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] Fix variable assignments written in the old way (in the LOB)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 14:06:08 +0100

Hello Sébastien,

"Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:

> 2011-12-26  Sebastien Vauban  <address@hidden>
>
>       *  library-of-babel.org: Fix old-way variable assignments. Fix
>          oddlevels. Delete trailing whitespaces.

The patch does not apply -- there is no "contrib/" directory in
worg.git.  Can you provide another one fixing this problem?

Also, if you want to get push access to worg.git, just send me
your public key -- I'd rather avoid patches to worg.git sent on
this mailing list, as we need to discard them in the patchwork.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien