Re: [O] [patch] Fix variable assignments written in the old way (in the

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] Fix variable assignments written in the old way (in the LOB)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 14:34:24 +0100

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> 2011-12-26  Sebastien Vauban  <address@hidden>
>>
>>      *  library-of-babel.org: Fix old-way variable assignments. Fix
>>         oddlevels. Delete trailing whitespaces.
>
> The patch does not apply -- there is no "contrib/" directory in
> worg.git.  Can you provide another one fixing this problem?

It's not for Worg.git: it's for Babel's library in the code base...

> Also, if you want to get push access to worg.git, just send me
> your public key

I had push access on Worg, but still need to send back my public key since the
change. I had very little time up to now. Hopefully, things are changing in
the good direction.

> -- I'd rather avoid patches to worg.git sent on this mailing list, as we
> need to discard them in the patchwork.

I understand, but as said above, the patch is for the file
contrib/babel/library-of-babel.org, to be found from Org-mode.git's root.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban