Re: [O] Unexpected expansion in a table

From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin
Subject: Re: [O] Unexpected expansion in a table
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:23:17 -0500

title -> #+TITLE: is a yasnippet expansion.  I think it's pre-added by default in the emacs-starter-kit (if not in general via YAS).  You may need to see about adjusting the snippet so it doesn't affect things in the table.

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 12:36, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

> Aloha all,
>
> With the cursor after 'title' in the following table, pressing TAB
> doesn't move me to the next cell in the table, it expands title, as
> shown.
>
> | project | title | description |
>
> | project | #+TITLE: title
>  | description |
>
> Is this expected behavior?

I can't reproduce it: TAB gets me to the "description" cell from anywhere
in the "title" cell.

Org-mode version 7.8.02 (release_7.8.02.31.g1a092)

Nick