Re: [O] Org-drill doesn't work...

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: [O] Org-drill doesn't work...
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 22:21:30 +0100

    JK> however, trying to run org-drill the next day, i got the
    JK> following message:

    JK> #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE

    JK> 0 items reviewed. Session duration 0:00:00.
    JK> Recall of reviewed items:
    JK>  Excellent (5):       0%   |   Near miss (2):        0%
    JK>  Good (4):            0%   |   Failure (1):          0%
    JK>  Hard (3):            0%   |   Abject failure (0):   0%

    JK> You successfully recalled 0% of reviewed items (quality > 2)
    JK> 0/1 items still await review (0 failed, 0 overdue, 0 new, 0 young, 0
old).
    JK> Tomorrow, 0 more items will become due for review.
    JK> Session finished. Press a key to continue...

    JK> #+END_EXAMPLE

    JK> i wasn't prompted for any new items and the message "tomorrow, 0
    JK> more items will become due for review" worries me.

    JK> also, running org-drill-again gives me the same message.

This is all right.  You've just learned all the items and there is
nothing to learn/repeat now.  Nor tomorrow, there is minimum amount of 4
days by default before you are prompted for the same item again (I
believe you can customize the interval with
org-drill-sm5-initial-interval).  In the meantime you can add and train
new entries. :-)