Re: [O] just made orgmode-7.8.02

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: [O] just made orgmode-7.8.02
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:07:34 +0000

On 12/29/2011 07:02 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Then perhaps something more is wrong.  I downloaded orgmode-7.8.02 and
installed that after having run the standard gitclone command to clone
org-mode on this system.  I did that because the gitclone process pulled
version 5.23 for me and also created my git repository for me in that
process.  I don't know how or why that happened but it was a satellite
connection yesterday and not my usual cable connection.

Maybe you're cloning the right repository but ending up using the shipped
version in Emacs anyway?

What is your configuration to use git org-mode from the git repository?