[O] capture problem

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] capture problem
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:14:08 -1000

Aloha all,

I'm sometimes running into this error message when I capture:

condition-case: Capture abort: (quit pasteboard doesn't contain valid data)

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean anything to me.  The problem arises
after I've been working for a while, but I haven't an idea why it
starts, or any clue to what might trigger it.

I realize this isn't much to go on, and a long way from an ECM, but I
don't know what to do.  Any ideas on how to track this down will be
appreciated.

I'm using Org-mode version 7.8.02 (release_7.8.02.13.g0c09a.dirty).

All the best,
Tom
--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813