Re: [O] Export visible part of tree to latex

From: John MacCallum
Subject: Re: [O] Export visible part of tree to latex
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:23:54 -0800

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make sure my original questions / problems were clearly stated
since no one responded to my original email.

1.  I think there is a bug when exporting the visible part of the outline tree
to a latex file (C-c C-e v l).  Html export of the visible part works fine, but
the behavior of the latex export is not the same (please see my original
message below).

2.  Is there a way to publish a project (C-c C-e X <project>) and have it
respect the value of org-show-hierarchy-above?

Thanks,
JM