Re: [O] Export visible part of tree to latex

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Export visible part of tree to latex
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:02:56 -0500

John MacCallum <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just wanted to make sure my original questions / problems were
> clearly stated since no one responded to my original email.
>
> 1.  I think there is a bug when exporting the visible part of the
> outline tree to a latex file (C-c C-e v l).  Html export of the
> visible part works fine, but the behavior of the latex export is not
> the same (please see my original message below).

> > \section{head}
> > \label{sec-1}
> >
> > \end{document}

I can't reproduce it (Org-mode version 7.8.02 (release_7.8.02.57.g5cd52)).
With your input file:

* head
** topic 1              :topic:
*** foo
**** some foo           :foo:
*** bar
**** some bar           :bar:
** topic 2
*** foo
**** some other foo     :foo:
*** bar
**** some other bar     :bar:

after C-c \ foo RET and C-c C-e v l, I get this in the .tex file:

,----
| \section{head}
| \label{sec-1}
| \subsection{topic 1 \textbf{:topic:}}