[O] Property inheritance issue with agenda view

From: Christian Prothmann
Subject: [O] Property inheritance issue with agenda view
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 19:18:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am experiencing an issue with the display and inheritance of self-defined properties in the agenda column view. That's what I did:

In Preference.el (Aquamacs), I set (setq org-use-properties-inheritance t).

In xxx.org file,

#+COLUMNS: %50ITEM %TAGS %PRIORITY %10TIMESTAMP %20Project %TODO %30CATEGORY

* Project Property column test <2012-01-03 Tue>
 :PROPERTIES:
 :Project: Apple
 :END:
** Read book
 DEADLINE: <2012-01-31 Tue>

I expected to see in agenda column view for parent and child in the Project Column Apple. However, I only got that for the parent. Any advice?

Thanks,

CK