Re: [O] org-jira.el

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] org-jira.el
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:52:44 +0100

Hi Bao,

"Bao Haojun" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have implemented org-jira.el, bringing org-mode and Jira system
> together.

Thanks!  I wish I could test it, but I don't have access to a Jira
tracking system.

> Wrote a Wiki page for it on emacswiki:
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/OrgJiraMode

Since your org-jira.el relies on jira2.el, maybe you could rename
it to org-jira2.el?  Note that we have contrib/lisp/org-jira.el
already, avoiding names conflict would be great.

Just a suggestion.

All best,

--
 Bastien