Re: [O] Org-drill doesn't work...

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [O] Org-drill doesn't work...
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 12:53:28 +0100

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:21:30PM +0100, Milan Zamazal wrote:
> This is all right.  You've just learned all the items and there is
> nothing to learn/repeat now.  Nor tomorrow, there is minimum amount of 4
> days by default before you are prompted for the same item again

ah, i see. silly me, i should have read that in the docs...

> (I
> believe you can customize the interval with
> org-drill-sm5-initial-interval).  In the meantime you can add and train
> new entries. :-)

but org-drill isn't picking up the new entries. i've added a bunch of new
entries to the file and they've all been given an :ID: property, but they are
not being drilled. i'm sure i'm doing something wrong here, but i can't figure
out what...

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments