Re: [O] Gnuplot/babel issue with export to eps

From: Chris Malone
Subject: Re: [O] Gnuplot/babel issue with export to eps
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:03:08 -0800

Hi John,

I'm not sure what Org mode is doing behind the scenes, but I suspect something is getting muddled because you specify both the src block file header /and/ the output terminal in the gnu plot code.

Perhaps a simpler solution - if you indeed want Postscript images - would be to remove the =:file …= header argument and specify the =set output= within the gnuplot script itself?  That should still generate the .eps file.

Chris