Re: [O] Org-drill doesn't work...

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: [O] Org-drill doesn't work...
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:27:53 +0100

    JK> but org-drill isn't picking up the new entries. i've added a
    JK> bunch of new entries to the file and they've all been given an
    JK> :ID: property, but they are not being drilled. i'm sure i'm
    JK> doing something wrong here, but i can't figure out what...

It may happen if there is some problem with the contents of the entries
("unrecognized" items are silently skipped).  I was hit by a similar
problem but once I realized what's wrong, org-drill started to work
perfectly for me.

If you've successfully learned some entries previously, make sure the
new entries are of the same format.  If you're not successful, post some
of the ignored entries here.