[O] LaTeX export problem

From: Piotr Kaźmierczak
Subject: [O] LaTeX export problem
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:45:26 +0100

Hi,

I have a very strange problem: I can no longer process an org file with all my
notes to LaTeX. I've been using org-mode this way for some time now, and I was
always able to get a nice tex file I could later process to PDF. Now all I get
is a TeX file with absolutely no new-line symbols (a huge one-line file), and
pdflatex obviously can't process that. I haven't updated org for a while, and
it doesn't seem to matter which Emacs version I try (GNU 23, GNU 24, Aquamacs
2.4), I still can't get the correct output. The only difference from the last
time I managed to get a correct tex output is that I added some more notes to
the org file.

I'm using Org 7.8.

Any ideas?

regards,