Re: [O] inline src_R also in latex src block

From: Michael Bach
Subject: Re: [O] inline src_R also in latex src block
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:25:43 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't know of a way to evaluate inline code blocks which are already
> inside of regular code blocks.

Thanks for your thoughts on this, Eric.  This would be *really*
convenient for me.  Too bad the christmas wishlist was processed
already.

> You could try direct begin_latex code blocks, but in-buffer font lock
> support may simply not be possible in this situation.

Sadly, direct begin_latex code blocks get fontified with `org-block' and
also export the inline `src_R' snippets literally.

What I was looking for is latex code fontified as AUCTeX and inline
`src_R' snippets evaluated prior to exporting.  The only working
combination I got right now is inline `src_R' evaluation and no AUCTeX
font-lock.  This is only a minor itch and not too bad considering what
org-mode already does for me.

Best Regards,
Michael