Re: [O] Capitalisation and good taste ?

From: Tommy Kelly
Subject: Re: [O] Capitalisation and good taste ?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:45:07 -0600

Hey François,

bh >> I wouldn't spend too much time agonizing over the 'right' way

fp> Truth is that I've been so agonizing for the whole of my computer
fp >life! Each one his sickness, I guess... :-)

I understand your pain. Have you read "The Paradox of Choice" by Bary
Schwartz? Sounds as if you (like me) are a Maximizer on this kind of
thing :-). As a fellow sufferer, let me put you out of your misery and
choose for you:

First, let's acknowledge the primary raison d'etre of capitals is to
enhance ease of reading by making one class of word stand out in an
environment where -- crucially -- more than one class of word may be
present (e.g. starts of sentences in block of prose, or constants
(say) in code).

So here, it doesn't really matter. Therefore, let's make ease of
"writing" be the deciding factor.

> #+latex_header:

Best (it would be even better if that underscore was a hyphen but we
can't have everything).

> #+LATEX_HEADER:

Next best

> #+Latex_Header:

Worse.

> #+LaTeX_HEADER:

Worst. Yeah, yeah, it's "correct" but I'm not hitting Shift three
times when I can hit it no times :-)

toMmY