[O] byte-code: Error (org-odt): Cannot find factory styles files. Aborti

From: Johnny
Subject: [O] byte-code: Error (org-odt): Cannot find factory styles files. Aborting.
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 20:49:54 +0000

Hi,

I just upgraded to org-mode 7.8.03 (from 7.6) and now get this error
message when trying to use the org-odt converter. With version 7.6, I used
org-odt from contrib and that worked fine, so what is the reason for
this error?

I did see another post about this about installing "style files", but
what are these and how do I install them?

Thanks for any help (and thanks for the exporter!)!

--
Johnny