Re: [O] [BUG] Inconsistency in src block hiding

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Inconsistency in src block hiding
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:02:59 -0500

On 18.01.2012 05:45, Leo Alekseyev wrote:
Why can't you? Wouldn't it be related to drawers configuration
(org-export-with-drawers for example)?

Yes... but I don't think I can configure which drawers I get, and I
don't want my LOGBOOK drawer with all my clock lines in my export.

-Bernt

Is there still a way to hide results output with the current master?

Yes, within a drawer.

Yes, but is it possible to hide the drawer name in the HTML export?
If drawers are designed to be used as an organization device (and not
an outlining device), the drawer delimiters shouldn't be exported to
HTML.

It's worse than that. Once wrapped in a RESULTS drawer, the output is no
longer export.

I aggree w/ Bernt, this has been a major annoyance for me, in fact, i was
going to post it as a regession (not having seen the original post).

I use org-mode for generating a lot of self-documenting code (w/o noweb). I
generate large images and data tables which i want in the export, but
don't normally want to see while working in the source file.

rick