[O] links to headline in LaTeX export

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] links to headline in LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:08:09 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to have links (in the form of \ref and \label) work in LaTeX export, but I cannot seem to succeed. I'm following the advice of http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html (section 16). I have two problems with my links: first I would like the text to be the section number as is the usual in LaTeX, and second the links sometimes point to the wrong place. This second problem seems to occur when the target is after the source.

Here is a small input showing the problem:

* Title

** Section 1

Text.

** Section 2

I would like a link to [[Section%201][Section 1]] or [[Section 3]].

** Section 3

I would like a link to [[Section%202][Section 2]].

Exporting to LaTeX gives:

% Created 2012-01-20 Fri 11:05
\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage{float}
\usepackage{wrapfig}
\usepackage{soul}
\usepackage{amssymb}
\usepackage{hyperref}

\title{test}
\author{Alan Schmitt}
\date{20 January 2012}

\begin{document}

\maketitle

\setcounter{tocdepth}{3}
\tableofcontents
\vspace*{1cm}
\section{Title}
\label{sec-1}

\subsection{Section 1}
\label{sec-1.1}

Text.

\subsection{Section 2}
\label{sec-1.2}

I would like a link to \hyperref[sec-1.1]{Section 1} or \hyperref[sec-1.2]{Section 3}.

\subsection{Section 3}
\label{sec-1.3}

I would like a link to \hyperref[sec-1.2]{Section 2}.

\end{document}

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Alan