[O] Is it possible to include #+call lines in HTML export?

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: [O] Is it possible to include #+call lines in HTML export?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:12:12 -0600

Currently, my org files look something like this:

* And now, let's do the analysis !
#+call: foo(bar)

#+results:
:  earth-shattering results
:  gonna land me a Nobel /and/ a Fields!

But because #+call is not exported, it's not clear what function was
called and with what parameters.  It makes a lot of sense for it to be
included in the export (unless its evaluation is turned off via e.g.
:eval no-export), but I can't find an option for this.

--Leo